RandomNumberGod is an active player of the crew on 1D42. He is a freak for story.
RandomNumberGod have that slightly darker blond hair color you never really can categorize, and is usually seen wearing casual clothes. RandomNumberGod loathes black. Except as hair color. If you see him wearing black it is because there was no choice involved. Though he would never comment another person wearing black. That would be improper.
RandomNumberGod have made two roleplaying games.
Parallel Connections. A futuristic world where science have linked together several very different alternative realities, and all the people in them.
Anilogics. A role-playing game where people play with animated physics, have only a slight idea of their exact stats and are allowed to make stuff up about their character in the middle of a fight. To even the odds, you see.
The Roleplaying game
The misadventures of The PotatoMasher
RandomNumberGod have usually just created a character he finds funny and then goes with that. This changed recently when he noticed through an online alignment indicator that ALL his characters were True Natural, including the Pokémon in Martins Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RPG which is supposed to be a characterization of the player himself! At this point, he vowed to decide their alignment beforehand, to avoid this.
Niraku Vultima. A hacker of the futuristic world of Ornigar with enough skill to hack into almost anything... That isn't on Ornigar...
Ran Tegav. A police officer that swore to eradicate all vermin/criminals in the under the great city-world of Nolovin. Later revealed to be a Warrior of Light.
Q-five. A trigger-happy, frightingly sadistic and overly negative Humanoid Robot engineer. His original purpose is unknown. Carries way too many weapons.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RPG
Rilou. A tiny little super strength creature.
The Roleplaying game
Vulcar Draniad. A male Fiery that have decided the world needs him to defend it. Could count to five if his life depended on it.
Shikaru Yanoka. An average Japanese school girl living in a Japanese town surrounded by American military bases.
- "Don't curse your dice. You seriously don't know what they can do to you..." -RandomNumberGod
- "#### ###### dice!" -RandomNumberGod, after a series of bad dice rolls...
- "There are those that doesn't like spoilers. Then there are RandomNumberGod." "Yeah, he's a completely different category..." -Friends of RandomNumberGod, on his reactions to spoilers.
- "A wave of darkness, flowing across the planet, one hour at a time?" -RandomNumberGod turning Earth Hour into a horror story
- RandomNumberGod always carries with him a number of dice to make choices he does not feel like doing himself. Or things he would like determined randomly for the fun of it.
- RandomNumberGods facination of dice have become somewhat of his trademark. And he approves. Wholeheartedly.